NETL NRAP Workshop Information
A free full-day National Risk Assessment Partnership (NRAP) Workshop will be offered by the U.S. Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory at the Omni Hotel and co-located with the GWPC UIC Conference. The event will be held on Wednesday, February 19.
Workshop participants do not have to be registered for the GWPC UIC Conference to attend; however, pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Those wishing to attend can register via the UIC Conference/ NRAP Workshop Registration. When registering, you have to option to select both the conference AND workshop OR only the NRAP or GWPC UIC Conference.
- NRAP research objectives and products
- Considerations for risk-based characterization at geologic carbon storage sites
- How can NRAP tools be used to determine a risk-based AoR for a GCS project?
- The role of machine learning in subsurface analysis – an introduction to the DOE’s SMART Initiative
- Metrics for plume dynamics and evaluating conformance for uncertainty reduction
- Evaluating state-of stress at geologic storage sites and recommended practices for induced seismicity risk management
- Assessment of monitoring methods for detection of leakage at carbon storage sites