- Mike Paque, Executive Director – Among the responsibilities of Executive Director are developing and maintaining an effective relationship between the GWPC, its member components, and the USDOE and USEPA; monitoring legislation, rule making and guidance development related to groundwater issues; increasing membership; developing position papers; and representing GWPC on national and federal work groups and committees.
- Ben Grunewald, Associate Director – Ben serves as the chief project development and financial management officer for GWPC. In addition, he coordinates the development of agendas for all GWPC events ensuring timely and efficient information for GWPC members. He is responsible for coordinating conference planning committees, shepherding the development of conference agendas, coordinating with outside groups, and overseeing all aspects of GWPC events and outreach.
- Paul Jehn, Technical Director – Paul has twenty-five years experience in environmental assessment, policy development, evaluation, remediation, pollution prevention and management. His duties include providing technical assistance to states, local governments, citizen groups and individuals in ground water, Class V injection wells, wellhead, and source water protection. Paul is the lead staff person on all RBDMS projects.
- Mike Nickolaus, Special Projects Director – Mike has over thirty years of geologic experience, including twenty years as a state regulatory official. He is responsible for the coordination of activities to support state UIC programs including project development, presentation preparation, technical document preparation and review, and special report development in areas such as arsenic contamination in ground water, environmental regulations for oil and gas exploration and production, and CO2 geo-sequestration. Mike is the lead staff person for FracFocus.
- Dan Yates, Director of Organizational Development - Dan is the initial contact person for all GWPC Board and Division related communications. He is the lead staff in developing grants, developing and overseeing project management plans, and overseeing reporting on grant related projects. Dan is also the staff lead on source water related issues.
- Len Erikson, Support Coordinator – Len manages our efforts to acquire private contributions to the Ground Water Research and Education Foundation.
- Brenda Short, Administrative Assistant – Brenda coordinates the logistical aspects of GWPC events. In addition to meeting coordination, she provides executive level support to both the Executive and Associate Director, provides reception and secretarial duties for all staff, and has several bookkeeping and general office management duties.