2021 GWPC Groundwater & UIC Educational Series
The Ground Water Protection Council is pleased to present a FREE monthly educational series from January– August 2021, focusing on the latest issues related to groundwater protection and underground injection control across the country.
Geared toward our state members, federal partners, and industry and academic communities, these virtual webinars will cover a variety of topics.
Monthly Webinar Topics
- Aquifer Storage & Recovery / Managed Aquifer Recharge Webinar:
What's New With the EPA - Reuse, UIC, Stormwater
February 9, 2021 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Central)
- View Recordings & Slides
- Water Data Management (WaterSTAR)
March 11, 2021 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Register | Find Out More
(Check back soon for dates and additional details)
- Class II Underground Injection Control
- Ground Water Protection & Pollutant Discharge
- Class I Technical Trainings
- Class VI / Carbon Capture & Storage
- Class V Underground Injection Control
- Data Management Updates & Trainings