2021 GWPC Groundwater & UIC Educational Series
The Ground Water Protection Council is pleased to present a FREE monthly educational series from January– August 2021, focusing on the latest issues related to groundwater protection and underground injection control across the country.
Geared toward our state members, federal partners, and industry and academic communities, these virtual webinars will cover a variety of topics.
Monthly Webinar Topics
- Technical & Policy Issues Surrounding CCUS & Class VI UIC
June 9, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM (Central)
- More Information & Register Online!
July 27, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (Central)
- More Information & Registration Coming Soon
- Data Management Updates & Trainings
- Aquifer Storage & Recovery / Managed Aquifer Recharge Webinar:
What's New With the EPA - Reuse, UIC, Stormwater
February 9, 2021 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Central)
- View Recordings & Slides
- Water Data Management (WaterSTAR)
March 11, 2021 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
This event is reserved for state agencies. If you work for a state agency and missed the webinar, please email [email protected] to request the link to view the recording. Thanks!
- Helpful Data & Research for Class II UIC Programs
April 27, 2021 | 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Central)
- View Recording/Slides