2021 GWPC Groundwater & UIC Educational Series
02/01/2021 - 08/31/2021
Monthly Educational Series
Select tabs by webinar event to view presentations PDFs and recording links. Please note, we only post presentations we have received approval to publish.
- CO2 Underground Injection Regulations: Selected Differences for Enhanced Oil Recovery and Geologic Sequestration
Angela Jones, Congressional Research Service
- Regulatory Elements Identified for a Class VI Primacy Program
Lily Barkau, Wyoming DEQ, Water Quality Division
- A Permitting Framework for Class VI Geologic Sequestration Wells
Shari Ring, Cadmus Group
- EPA’s Class VI Permitting Tools and Program Updates
William Bates & Molly McEvoy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- RBDMS For CCUS
Paul Jehn, GWPC
- Brackish Water Production Zones and Class II wells in Texas | Leslie Savage, Texas RRC (Coming Soon)
- An Example of a Collaborative Effort Between Government, Industry, and Academia to Address Injection-Induced Seismicity | Ivan Wong, Lettis Consultants International
If attendees would like more information on the study to "Develop Procedures and Tools to Delineate Areas Designated or Used for Class II Well Wastewater Injectate" they can visit the project website or reach out to the contract manager Juan Acevedo (512-475-1557 or [email protected]).
Water Data Management (WaterSTAR)
March 11, 2021 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
This event is reserved for state agencies. If you work for a state agency and missed the webinar, please email [email protected] to request the link to view the recording. Thanks!