NETL to Offer National Risk Assessment Partnership (NRAP) Workshop
U.S. DOE's National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) will host a free full-day National Risk Assessment Partnership (NRAP) Workshop at the Omni Hotel in San Antonio, co-located with the GWPC UIC Conference.
The event will be held on Wednesday, February 19.
Workshop participants do not have to be registered for the GWPC UIC Conference to attend; however, pre-registration is required as space is limited.
- NRAP research objectives and products
- Considerations for risk-based characterization at geologic carbon storage sites
- How can NRAP tools be used to determine a risk-based AoR for a GCS project?
- The role of machine learning in subsurface analysis – an introduction to the DOE’s SMART Initiative
- Metrics for plume dynamics and evaluating conformance for uncertainty reduction
- Evaluating state-of stress at geologic storage sites and recommended practices for induced seismicity risk management
- Assessment of monitoring methods for detection of leakage at carbon storage sites
Visit the GWPC Web site to register and find out more information. A full agenda coming soon.